Monday, November 4, 2013

Pink Hibiscus in the Morning



What a beautiful Saturday morning....

I was attracted by my hibiscus plant when I opened the curtain this morning.  

My pink hibiscus greeted me with 3 new blooms & they were huge...really cheer me up ^_^

Feel sad that these blooms only last for one day...but is okay, it will definitely keep blooming. 

That is the characteristic of hibiscus plant anyway. 

Oh, is November now!!! Time flies extremely fast!! 

Let's enjoy the blooms...




11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Kak Mar, me too. Saw this in nursery, terus beli :p

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks SMRose! Tapi tanahnya cepat kering kena asyik siram huhu

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Sis, duo che! Your cantonese still very good har

      Delete
  4. Fabulous hibiscus in striking red pot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiny garden! That red pot is actually a dustbin. My Mr. Muscleman helped me with the DIY make over :-)

      Delete
  5. cantiklar olive...tak jual ke? hehe

    ReplyDelete