|Fennel plant @ Pokok Jintan Manis @ Pokok Adas (RM10)|
- very popular herb/spice that widely used in cooking
- Whole plant is edible: roots, stalks and leaves, with the spice coming from the dried seeds called jintan manis.
- The indonesian lady taught me to eat the leaves as salad in sandwiches & i tossed some in salad too. The leaves are very aromatic & smell good.
|Holy Basil/Tulsi (RM10)|
- is an aromatic and potent herb that has amazing healing power
- has been used in India for thousands of years to in numerous ailments, including fever , colds, coughs, sore throat & etc.
Interested with the plants?
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org